A Boston social club organized by 50 local businessmen in 1885 and incorporated the following year. The club offically opended in 1888 after constructing an impressive building at 217 Commonwealth Avenue. The club still exists today and has hosted many famus visitors including Presidents and other heads of state.
Bond. Issued in 1880s to fund construction at 217 Commonwealth Ave. #36.